Friday, November 5, 2010

I thought just having a friend couldn't be no crime, cause I have friends and that's a fact.

Rik's Log 11.7.10

So has anybody seen this?



Man this is sad.
Poor Biz Markie is being force to dress and act like a retard...
And to top it off he has to work with Andy Milonakis,
The Prince of MTV D-list celebrity douchbags.

I mean, for some reason I love this ad,
And I just cant get enough of this commercial.
But that costume is hilarious and the dialogue is just too silly.

I mean I know that it's intentionally campy
But I'm just wondering if theyre making fun of Biz
Or is Biz in on the joke?


On the plus-side I'm loving Captain Tune-up
Maybe they can make like a short series outta this.

It can be like Biz Markie’s music superhero persona
He can go and out battle RIAA villains trying to install DRMs
And face-off against music pirates who steal from the artist
And save people who don’t know how to properly label their music
By cleaning up their iTunes library.

Damn that would be hella awesome
He can do everything automagically.

Also...
I think that’s should be the new word of the decade automagically

Anyways lost in all this
Is Tune-up actually cool or even useful...?
I dunno, and probably wont because I rarely use iTunes.
But fuckit I do love the damn commercial.


KARMA bums

No comments: