Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We go through too much bullshit just to mess with these drunk & hot girls.

Rik's Log 7.29.10

New hat!



So (as the pic evidently shows) I got a new hat.
It’s cool and all, got it at Old Navy, but it’s not snug or worn.
I miss my old hat that usually would fit perfectly...
Alas that hat is now in Ireland.

So obviously now you want to know how my hat got to Ireland...Well here’s the tale of dumb guys, pretty girls, and bad decisions.

So last weekend I went to PB and we’re at Typhoon’s It’s like a club that’s trying to be chill but upscale at the same time. So the crowd is mostly Cali hipsters, horny douchebags, college kids and young girls trying to be cool and upscale... Not a recipe for a fun time, if you ask me.

After a short night of mostly getting dissed & teased (pretty normal)
The club closed at a very early 1:45a (also pretty normal).
Now we’re outside and it’s the last-minute hookup dash
You all know what I mean (wink & smiley face).

So my roomie has got some Irish girls in his clutches and is trying to seal the deal. So I go up to check out the action. An Irish chic who looks just like Miley Cyrus,
She runs up and grabs my hat and puts it on her head and smiles.
(I’m sure she does all the time back home, in Ireland.)

In a really cute Irish accent she says “I want your hat.” I prudently reply “No. Sorry babe, but it’s my hat.”
“But I want your hat.” She insist.
“No. It’s my hat. Besides it’s old and sweaty and...” I try to negotiate.
She responds “I’m going home to Ireland in 2 days.” And then pouts.
I don’t know how that is an adequate argument...but it worked.

I said “Youre going back to Ireland?”
(As if Ireland was Bangladesh and they don’t have running water.)
She smiles and hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.
And I reluctantly concede and say “Fine you can take it.”


Now a few days later, I remember how hard it is for me to find a good hat. I gave away my previous hat to my buddy before I join the Corps

And when I came back to reclaim it after bootcamp, He stretched it out and didn’t fit well. Since it looked better on him I relinquished it, and went looking for a new hat.

Now I’m in the same position once again
Cause I couldn’t resist a chic with an Irish accent.
Well at least I found a new hat that’s got some potential
But itll take time before it as snug and fitted as my old hat.

Now I'm just trying to rationalize it.
I figure that since I might never go to Ireland...
Maybe my hat should.

Well at least that’s better than saying,
I let an Irish Miley Cyrus look-alike take my hat.




KARMA bums

No comments: