Sunday, October 10, 2010

Youre so gay and you dont even like boys.

RIk's Log 10.10.10

So here's my girl Katy Perry hanging out on Street.



Damn she's sooo hot, I would mosdef give my right eye to smush her. Russell Brand better be fighting photographers to protect her ass
Cause man she is definitely one goddamn HPOA.

Anyways...
This is the controversial banned vid of Katy on Sesame St.
She's doing this kid-friendly version of Hot N Cold with Elmo.
It's pretty fun to watch, and I'm sure kids would enjoy it too.
But apparently some parents dont want their kids to watch a Cali hottie
Who's known for sexually suggestive pop songs and racy music vids
And crazy publicity stunts.
Oh...and dating a weird English comedian.
So I guess the kids will be deprived of great music once again.

Well thank God for Youtube!
Cause I really like this vid and I hope you enjoy it too.




KARMA bums

No comments: