Saturday, June 10, 2006

Should I fly to Los Angeles find my asshole brother

Rik's Log 6.10.06

So I'm sittig at home the other day...
Suddenly I gets a call from Roy Nowlin Jr.
"It's on, we're going to Vegas this weekend."
I'm like
"What's on?"
Roy's like
"The music vid in Vegas. Do you remember last week?"
I'm like
"Oh last week. Umm yeah the music vid in Vegas--how's that?"

Anyways so I'm going to vegas to shoot a music video.
Perfect place to shoot a video too...
As soon as I get my paycheck I'm going to spend it on gambling and hookers.

And you know what's cool I'll even get to see LA too...
Driving there for a day so you Cali folk should hit me up.
I'll be driving around for a few hours than rushing to Vegas again
Doesn't that sound soo cool?

Well at least I made it to Cali this summer like I wanted to do. : )

So I'm gonna go to Vegas & Cali for the first time
And all I'm going to do is work.
I love this way of traveling--t not about fun just work.

But hopefully unlike NOLA I'll meet someone fun...
And in fun I mean you know...wink, wink. : )

Anyways I've been researching psychopaths and APD
Because I'm writing a short story about a murderer.
It's aptly titled 'A Murderers Notes'
And I'm even thinking of doing a novel calling it 'Don't Fear the Devil'

Well anyways the point...
After researching all about APD and psychopaths
I'm thinking I might suffer from a slight case of APD
It would answer lots of questions--I'm a fucking pyscho.
I dunno maybe it makes sense.

Anyways I gotta go to Vegas and spend all the money I earn
& maybe kill some people (like the famous saying goes).

1 comment:

Richard Lewis said...

I'm assuming that you are gone by now then...well enjoy yourself and bring me back one of those (insert name of useless locally produced figurine/craptastic piece of crap here), you know that I've wanted one for years!!!