Friday, August 20, 2010

I'll stop the world and melt with you.

Rik's Log 8.20.10

So I've been eating M&M Pretzels all day.



I was watching the commercial a few weeks ago, (See it above)
And I loved it sooo much...it's hella funny.

It looks like the meek M&M is going to be ravaged by the Pretzel.
The M&M is making a whole big deal (like it should be),
That someone is going to be inside of it.
The Pretzel is unfazed, like business as usual...
"Yo, clock is ticking bitch."



So anyways after watching the commercial a few hundred times
I was like, "Maybe M&M Pretzel is gonna be da-bomb"
So when I saw them at the store, I was like "Gotta have it."
I bought 2 bags cause they were on sale 2 for $5.
(Yea I know, I'm fucking stupid.)
Sooo today I've been stuffing myself retarded with M&M
Fucking over my diet and workout routine.

You know, the thing is theyre not even that good.
I fell for all the fucking hype on TV.
Now I'm stuck eating crappy M&Ms...I have no willpower.

And you know there's a trend of this.
(No, not my lack of willpower.)
M&M is making crappy M&Ms to compete with others candies.
There's M&M Peanutbutter to compete with Reese
There's M&M Almond to compete with Almond Joy
And now there is even an M&M Coconut to compete with Mounds.

Now this all sound like awesome variety
(Especially if youre an M&M freak)
But, the thing about all these new M&M's
(including M&M Pretzel) is...
Theyre not as good as the products they compete with.
And theyre definitely not as good as the original M&Ms...
It's just another case of the hype being better than the real thing.

M&M Pretzles are just okay
If you want good M&Ms stick with the classics;
M&M Regular and M&M Peanut.




KARMA bums

No comments: