Thursday, April 12, 2007

Guess who's back, back again--Shady's back, tell a friend

Rik's Log 4.12.07

I think I've spend enough time away from this blog to return.

It's been around 10 months since my last post,
& it wasn't that I didn't have anything to say...
It just that I was too lazy to care.

Of course now after 10 months of silence (well I really haven't been too silent)
I'm just bursting with hundreds of things to rant about...
Of course you're all dying to read these cool new post (as if I had readers).

Well anyways to maintain a sense of brevity
I'll soon begin to post again so you should all pay attention to my blog.
Perhaps I'll use the term "Nappy-headed Hos" to garner more attention

So don't wait till I'm on CNN for some controversial article...
Start reading about all my cool adventures now.


KARMA bums

No comments: