Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans

Rik's Log 5.23.06

So...ever had that feeling that you're wasting away...?

So on recent life achievements...
I've been living on 50 bucks for about a week...
And finally tonite I spent my last two bucks on some crummy green plantians...
Worst green plantians I've ever had...
I can't believe spent my last two dollars on that!

So I'm completely broke...and have no way at all of getting any money...
Da-rents are 4000 miles away in another country...
And I'm too chicken shit to demand the rent from the tenants...
That be a good grand to survive on... (I could even fly to Mexico with that... : )
My dad would kill me...after I'd paid him his money back...)

Anyways with no money I spend most of my time home watching cartoons...
answering the dumbest ads for the stupidest work possible...
And I play lots of video games--but this is depressing after awhile.
I feel like I'm in one of those 90's slacker films.
Gosh I should just join the army...and get some discipline.

Well at least I getting a check this week...
So I can live off that for the next week or so...

If I'm starving I'll host a telethon with dancing squirrels and hookers...
So write your checks to me folks. : )


KARMA bums

No comments: