Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Rik's Log 4.29.06


All my bags are not packed, I'm not ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door...

Maybe I should be packing my bags getting ready to go...

It's 5AM as usual
My flight leaves in about another bunches of hours

I'm flying to New Orleans again (Nawlins as we cajuns call it : )
Hopefully I'll be able to have some fun and get my work done.

Anyways I figure you should know...
In case you're sitting a couple of days from now in the cafe sippin an espresso
Or you're sitting in your couch watching some toons eating some za hitting the bong
Or standing in the street corner picking some tricks...you know the usual...
And suddenly you ask "Hey where's Rik? I wonder why he is not here...?"

Well now you'll know I'm in New Orleans or Nawlins as the locals say.

Toodles.

Oh and by the way if by some horrific mistake I were not to make it back
You can reach me by seance of ouija boards in hell I'll be at the Sheraton Infernos rm. 666
I'll see if I can reserve a room for the rest of you.

Well
I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again




KARMA bums

No comments: