Thursday, April 27, 2006

I see you've come to see me.

Rik's Log 4.27.06

It's 5am and everybody's getting ready for work.

So I figure I do something to keep you posted on what's going on with me
As if you cared--but why else would you be here?

Yes you're correct, I've given in--I've joined the blog revolution as we call it...
But I want to state something clear in this introductory blog...
This not going to be one of those blogs that everyone one else creates
This is not going to be one of those blogs where I bemoan my life choices
This is not going to be one of those blogs where I detail my mundane activities
This is not going to be one of those blogs where I search for meaning of love or life
No this can not be one of those things...

This isn't the average teenage or twenty something American blog bullshit
Now this is going to be one of those I think I'm really special bullshit blogs
That completely disintergrates when I become obsessed with words that rhyme with cholorea
This is the kinda of examplary blog I plan on creating...
Let it stand as a testament in time, evidence that there once existed someone like me.

This is the promise that I make to you, my readers...

So whenever something spectacular happens you can rest assure
That'll I'll write about it (grossly exaggerated) a few weeks later.
And you'll get to know a little about me--as I'm sure I'll get to know lots about you. (Really?)


But seriously...why are you here?


KARMA bums

1 comment:

Richard Lewis said...

me likey!!!